- If you're always hungry after you exercise, try to schedule your workouts before one of your main meals. That way, you can refuel with calories you would have consumed anyway, without having to add extra snacks into your day.
- When you do need a snack to recover from a tough sweat session, have a 4:1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein. This will allow you to begin to replenish your energy levels and repair muscle damage resulting from the workout.
- Replacing the fluids you lost during a workout should be priority number one. And, having a lot of water in the belly also reduces appetite—not a lot, but a little.
- Sometimes, overeating after exercise is more a consequence of routine than anything else. When you consistently consume a high calorie snack after you finish up at the gym, you start to get into that habit of consuming that snack no matter how long or intense your exercise was, Choose different snacks for different workouts—the shorter the duration, the fewer calories you need to replenish— and always pay attention to your hunger cues.
- Incorporating two to three healthy snacks throughout the day will help regulate hunger between meals, increase energy, and keep metabolism bumped up.
So easy to move in
Best bra top in my yoga wardrobe. Very comfortable, not tight, easy to put on and take off. I will get more!
love love love these pants. i have been wearing them about 30 years now! they last and last
Onzie High Rise Bike Shorts 2225
Excellent for hot yoga
Items arrived fast
Lots of nice compliments from fellow yogees
Fits perfectly / true to size. Good quality.
HAS A PANEL IN THE CROTCH so the world is left guessing whether or not you're circumcised.
This is an unusual print that really makes a fashion statement. It looks great with salmon-colored sneakers.
was happy to find these at such a good price since they are not easily available anymore.very fast shipping too
Great customer service