- If you're always hungry after you exercise, try to schedule your workouts before one of your main meals. That way, you can refuel with calories you would have consumed anyway, without having to add extra snacks into your day.
- When you do need a snack to recover from a tough sweat session, have a 4:1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein. This will allow you to begin to replenish your energy levels and repair muscle damage resulting from the workout.
- Replacing the fluids you lost during a workout should be priority number one. And, having a lot of water in the belly also reduces appetite—not a lot, but a little.
- Sometimes, overeating after exercise is more a consequence of routine than anything else. When you consistently consume a high calorie snack after you finish up at the gym, you start to get into that habit of consuming that snack no matter how long or intense your exercise was, Choose different snacks for different workouts—the shorter the duration, the fewer calories you need to replenish— and always pay attention to your hunger cues.
- Incorporating two to three healthy snacks throughout the day will help regulate hunger between meals, increase energy, and keep metabolism bumped up.
Lovely blouse thanks !
Love love love them!!
OMG! My favorite MonoB outfit (and I have a LOT of MonoB in my closet)! I can’t love this enough and I got both pieces on sale! I’ll shop Fitness Fashions more often! THANKS SO MUCH!
Leggings fit great. I’m not having to pull them up all day like I do for other pairs that I have. I love the extra pockets on the side
Very comfortable, great quality
Lovely for after class
Last Chance! Onzie Hot Yoga Moon Graphic Leggings For Yoga And Workout - 229
Mono B Seamless Hybrid Pocket Legging APH3042
I love these leggings! They are comfortable and great colors!! Great price too!!
I’ve been looking for the perfect sports bra when marathon training and this hit the mark for full coverage, comfortable material, and no chafing!