K-Deer's colorful Josephine Stripe is dedicated to Josephine Rispoli, a vibrant 7-year-old girl who lost her battle to a highly malignant, rare brain tumor in 2011. With each purchase, K-Deer has donated to Josephine's Garden, a rooftop garden and interactive space in the Joseph M. Sanzari Children's Hospital wing in Hackensack Hospital in New Jersey.
- High waisted for a flattering fit
- Luxuriously soft and comfortable compression that smoothes and elongates
- Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable fit issues
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin’ feel
- Meant to fit snug, size up if you are between sizes
- 29" inseam can stretch to 31" or scrunch to suit your height
- Innovative 4-way spandex/nylon stretch fabric always maintains shape
- UPF 50+ protection, H20 friendly
- Rapid moisture wicking technology for cool & dry, all day wear
- High performance construction for maximum durability
- Extreme vibrant colors never fade with unlimited wear
- Hand wash cold, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
*The print placement on all of our leggings will slightly vary. This makes each pair unique and one of a kind!*