Model is wearing size small (5'11", waist: 27")
This bold and beautiful stripe is dedicated to Izzy, a member of the K-DEER family, who symbolizes compassion, dedication, friendship and nature. She has spent the last few years traveling (wanderlusting) across the U.S to visit the National Parks. K-DEER is a proud supporter of the National Park Foundation, the official charitable partner of the National Park Service, who enriches America's national parks and programs, safeguarding our heritage and inspiring generations of national park enthusiasts.
- High waisted for a flattering fit
- Luxuriously soft and comfortable compression that smoothes and elongates
- Original flat front seam is a superior, engineered design that avoids uncomfortable fit issues
- Single layer, unlined for a 'second skin’ experience
- 25" inseam can stretch to 28" or scrunch to suit your height
- Meant to fit snug, size up if you are between sizes
- Innovative 4-way spandex/nylon stretch fabric always maintains shape
- UPF 50+ protection
- Rapid moisture wicking technology for cool & dry, all day wear
- High performance construction for maximum durability
- Extreme vibrant colors never fade with unlimited wear
- Hand wash cold, hang dry for lasting elasticity and color vibrancy
- Sensitive to rough surfaces, no sitting on velcro or concrete!
*The print placement on all of our leggings will slightly vary. This makes each pair unique and one of a kind!*