- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded reduced-fat extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 tablespoons block-style fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 5 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 3 1/2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 teaspoons hot sauce
- 3 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 12 (1-ounce) slices country white bread, crusts removed
1. Combine all ingredients except the bread, stirring well.
2. Spread 3 tablespoons cheese mixture on each of 6 bread slices; top with remaining bread slices.
3. Cut each sandwich in half diagonally; cut each half diagonally again to form 4 wedges.