If the shipped product(s) are unsatisfactory & to qualify for a return:
- Items must be unused, unwashed, with hang tags attached
- Returned the product(s) within 30 days of receipt
- Returns received after 30 days will be issued a store credit
- Fill out the Return Form & include a copy of the original receipt
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs
Please note the exceptions to the Return Policy below:
- Since One Step Ahead products are custom made, we charge a 20% restocking fee on all returns.
- Fitnessfashions.com does not refund or credit shipping and handling fees for returns.
- If you purchase items that requires “brand and minimum dollar amount to be spent” and you fall below the threshold when returning merchandise, you will no longer receive the discount given.
- Refunds will be processed within 3 business days of receipt. After we issue the refund, we are not responsible for the time it takes for your bank to post your credit.
*No Exchanges or Store Credit on Final Sale Items*
To qualify for an exchange or store credit, please include:
- A note with your Order Number
- What you’d like to exchange (style number, print name, & size)
- Once an exchanged item is received and processed, expect your new item(s) to arrive within 5-10 business days
If you’d like store credit, include:
- A note with your Order Number stating “Store Credit”
- Once received, we will email you a personal code for your store credit amount
**You must pay to ship the returned item to us whether doing an exchange or a store credit**
For your protection, we suggest that you return your package insured by UPS or USPS to ensure a tracking number is assigned to your package. We cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen items or packages. (Out of the country shipping is not covered by this policy.)
Mail your authorized returns to:
22706 Ventura Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
When you place an order with fitnessfashions.com or access your registration information, we offer the use of a secure server. Taking advantage of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, fitnessfashions.com ensures the security of your online transaction. The industry standard for encryption, SSL technology creates a secure transaction environment for commerce on the Internet. SSL technology encrypts files allowing only fitnessfashions.com to decode your information. Netscape, Internet Explorer and Firefox indicate when you are connected to a secure server. Netscape uses an unbroken key and both Internet Explorer and Firefox show a closed lock indicating that your session is secure.