- Driving to work presents you with an opportunity to build a quickworkout into your day. Park a reasonable distance from where you need to be and walk the rest of the way. If you use a parking garage, park on a lower level, climb the stairs to a higher level, and walk back down the ramp.
- You may not be able to pump iron at work, but you can still stretch and tone. Start with a few shoulder rolls, both forward and backward, and gentle neck rolls. If you have time, add in a biceps curl or triceps extension. You can keep light hand weights at your desk or use a resistance band tied to a drawer handle.
- Whether you need to talk to a colleague on another floor or you just have a few extra minutes, climbing stairs is an excellent office exercise to burn fat, tone muscle, and get your heart pumping.
- Try to find time to stand at intervals throughout the day or rearrange your workspace to have a standing workstation rather than a seated one. For example, use the speakerphone if you don’t have to be sitting and writing.
- Trade in your desk chair for a stability ball or invest in one of the hemisphere versions that sits on your chair. Arch your back slightly, tuck your tummy in, and keep your feet flat on the floor and all joints (knees, ankles, hips) at 90-degree angles to help strengthen your core.
Love it if it fits well and great price!
I loved everything! For is great
They fit well even tho I am petite, 5'0"
I love Onzie! Especially the bike shorts.
Everything was perfect, and fast shipping!
great fit & comfortable
Such good deals and such a helpful staff!!!
Love these, they are so comfortable and wash well.
Onzie has such great tops- different, confortable and fun