- Driving to work presents you with an opportunity to build a quickworkout into your day. Park a reasonable distance from where you need to be and walk the rest of the way. If you use a parking garage, park on a lower level, climb the stairs to a higher level, and walk back down the ramp.
- You may not be able to pump iron at work, but you can still stretch and tone. Start with a few shoulder rolls, both forward and backward, and gentle neck rolls. If you have time, add in a biceps curl or triceps extension. You can keep light hand weights at your desk or use a resistance band tied to a drawer handle.
- Whether you need to talk to a colleague on another floor or you just have a few extra minutes, climbing stairs is an excellent office exercise to burn fat, tone muscle, and get your heart pumping.
- Try to find time to stand at intervals throughout the day or rearrange your workspace to have a standing workstation rather than a seated one. For example, use the speakerphone if you don’t have to be sitting and writing.
- Trade in your desk chair for a stability ball or invest in one of the hemisphere versions that sits on your chair. Arch your back slightly, tuck your tummy in, and keep your feet flat on the floor and all joints (knees, ankles, hips) at 90-degree angles to help strengthen your core.
Very slimming. Very comfortable. Many compliments
These are my favorite! The are so soft. Please I hope you can get more.
Top is sexy and functional!
I love these Onzie bike shorts. They're comfortable and supportive with a really flattering fit. I wear them for both working out - and just walking down the street. Highly recommended.
Final Sale! Onzie Cropped Boot Cut 2089
I bought a number of sale items and love them all!
My go-to pants-always get compliments
I bought these on a whim - I love them. They are super cute and very fashionable. I wanted something in a nuetral shade that would go with everything, and they do, and are stylish. Dress em up or down, they offer a great look. Thank you Fitness Fashions.
Cute glossy leggings, but the slim cut has limited stretch.
My second pair of the Lavender Cobra leggings just arrived - these are special and a must have; beautiful lavender color, fabulous cobra pattern, and Onzie design and quality. Thank you Fitness Fashions for carrying the most comprehensive collection of Onzie leggings!!