- Driving to work presents you with an opportunity to build a quickworkout into your day. Park a reasonable distance from where you need to be and walk the rest of the way. If you use a parking garage, park on a lower level, climb the stairs to a higher level, and walk back down the ramp.
- You may not be able to pump iron at work, but you can still stretch and tone. Start with a few shoulder rolls, both forward and backward, and gentle neck rolls. If you have time, add in a biceps curl or triceps extension. You can keep light hand weights at your desk or use a resistance band tied to a drawer handle.
- Whether you need to talk to a colleague on another floor or you just have a few extra minutes, climbing stairs is an excellent office exercise to burn fat, tone muscle, and get your heart pumping.
- Try to find time to stand at intervals throughout the day or rearrange your workspace to have a standing workstation rather than a seated one. For example, use the speakerphone if you don’t have to be sitting and writing.
- Trade in your desk chair for a stability ball or invest in one of the hemisphere versions that sits on your chair. Arch your back slightly, tuck your tummy in, and keep your feet flat on the floor and all joints (knees, ankles, hips) at 90-degree angles to help strengthen your core.
love love love these pants. i have been wearing them about 30 years now! they last and last
Onzie High Rise Bike Shorts 2225
Excellent for hot yoga
Items arrived fast
Lots of nice compliments from fellow yogees
Fits perfectly / true to size. Good quality.
HAS A PANEL IN THE CROTCH so the world is left guessing whether or not you're circumcised.
This is an unusual print that really makes a fashion statement. It looks great with salmon-colored sneakers.
was happy to find these at such a good price since they are not easily available anymore.very fast shipping too
Great customer service
Great top for Gyro work. Another great experience with Fitness Fashion's customer service also!
These are fun colors. Love wearing them for spin workouts. Get lots of compliments!