- Several studies have found that gargling several times a day with warm salt water can reduce swelling in the throat and loosen mucus, helping to flush out irritants or bacteria.
- Even if you don't have a cough, over-the-counter cough syrups can help ease soreness. Like drops and sprays, they coat the throat and provide temporary pain relief.
- Staying hydrated is very important, especially when you're sick and your throat is irritated or inflamed. It keeps your mucous membranes moist and better able to combat bacteria and irritants like allergens
- A warm cup of herbal tea can offer immediate, soothing relief for a sore throat. And non-herbal teas contain antioxidants that are thought to strengthen immunity and ward off infection.
- An age-old home remedy for colds, chicken soup can help soothe a sore throat, as well. The sodium in the broth may actually have anti-inflammatory properties,and it can feel good going down.
- It may not be the quickest solution, but getting some rest is probably the best thing you can do to battle your sore throat.
- Although there's no hard evidence that it works, sap from the marshmallow plant has been used for hundreds of years, usually in tea form, to treat coughs, colds, and sore throats. And while real marshmallow bears little relation to the puffy campfire treats that took its name, both may have sore throat-fighting properties.
Absolutely perfect thank you will buy again
Great fleece jacket quality is excellent
Onzie High Rise Bike Shorts 2225
Onzie High Waisted Yoga Capris 2206
Osheka Empire Zip Jacket 2104 formally One Step Ahead
Very satisfied with the service, and with the garment I would very much like to purchase in the near future 💜
Johnny Was sizing is inconsistent & that was apparent with this item. That said, the sellers were exceptional to work with - I was able to return the item easily, and the refund came through quickly. I would not hesitate to order from this seller in the future ;)
FINAL SALE! Noli Liquid Legging
Great pants for beach, travel, casual wear. Material is silky, comfortable and washable. The pink, purple ish geometric print is a fun combo. Looking forward to using them this summer.
I bought this for Bikram yoga. Sized up and glad I did, it is really cute and I love it!