- Ruching across the torso always does the trick when it comes to minimizing your middle.
- To fake an hourglass shape, hunt for a suit with dark side panels, which visually nip you in.
- If you're a true A cup who wants some oomph, go for a padded halter top.
- Want to amplify your assets? A plunging halter top creates cleavage by pushing the girls up and in.
- To shrink a generous booty, select suits with a darker color on the lower half.
- A high-cut leg gives the illusion of a tinier tush and puts the focus on gorgeous, toned thighs and calves.
- A bandeau-style top with underwire gives structure without spillage and shows off a toned upper body.
Onzie High Rise Mini Biker Short 2262 Selenite
This cover up is perfect for around the house. It is super soft and comfortable. It does shed a little at first, but I love it.
its really nice
Love it.. comfortable and styling
One mask is full size and can accommodate a filter, the other cannot. Seems odd.
Cooling fabric with a not-too-compressive fit make these super comfortable to wear. They pass the squat test with no seeing through them.
Buy with confidence!
flattering and so comfy! can't imagine wearing anything else in the hot room!
I had those pants before and those are to die for- light fabric, very durable, perfect fit. Love those on my yoga sessions and just basically everywhere.
I love the fit of this T-Shirt. The V-Neck and rolled sleeves are super cute. The length is not too long, which I like. The only thing that bothers me is that the pocket flaps open, there's a little too much material. I will probably add a stitch so that it doesn't flap open as much. It would be better if it didn't have the pocket, or it was a tighter opening on the pocket. It's a good quality shirt.