- Your body releases the chemical melatonin, which makes you sleepy, buy only in the darkness. Sitting in a dimly lit room before getting ready for bed can put you in the right mind-set for sleep.
- Lit screens, that includes televisions too, are stimulating, so it's best to avoid them before bedtime.
- If cold feet are keeping you awake, warm them up with a soft pair of socks. The extra layer under the covers can help improve circulation in your extremities, which can help you fall asleep more quickly.
- A large meal or spicy snack too close to bedtime can leave your digestive system working overtime while the rest of your body lies awake.
- Alcohol may make you drowsy, but it will disrupt your sleep patterns later in the night and keep you from getting the deep, restorative REM sleep you need to feel refreshed.
- Smoking to relax before bed can actually do the opposite, revving up your heart rate and keeping your brain alert.
Bought an ‘S’; great fit (more fitting); great colours. Looks great with/without shorts on. “Extra” protection in front to prevent accidental exposure when wet.
Wish there were more colours/designs (bought 2 basic colours)
Love the dress and great service!
Aratta Silent Journey My Beauty Topper Kimono
Received the item quicker than expected.
Final Sale! Osheka Long Contrast Tunic 2901C formally One Step Ahead
Vintage Havana/Ocean Drive BurnOut Hoodie OD1478
Love the prints, and love that there isn't just S, M, L but also a S/M
Mono B Ribbed Seamless Leggings APH3126
It is rare and fashionable.
Cute and comfy, love the shorty cut