- The tar from tobacco forms a sticky film on teeth, which harbors bacteria that promote acid production and create irritating toxins, both of which cause gum inflammation, tooth decay, and loss.
- Regular wine consumption can harm tooth enamel. Enamel erosion develops when wine drinkers swish the wine, keeping it in constant contact with the enamel, so instead, take small sips and rinse with water when you're done drinking.
- Teeth grinding can affect your jaw, cause pain, and even change the appearance of your face. See your dentist, who can recommend solutions like a custom night guard.
- Soft drinks are chock-full of sugar, which puts you at a risk for cavities, tooth decay, and gum infections, and dark colas can also stain your teeth, leaving you with a lackluster smile.
- It is not clear whether bleaching erodes tooth enamel, but it can increase sensitivity, especially when done too often.
- After consuming high-acid food or drinks, rinse with water to neutralize the acids, but wait an hour before brushing. Brushing teeth immediately after drinking carbonated drinks and acidic foods can cause erosion.
Buy with confidence!
flattering and so comfy! can't imagine wearing anything else in the hot room!
I had those pants before and those are to die for- light fabric, very durable, perfect fit. Love those on my yoga sessions and just basically everywhere.
I love the fit of this T-Shirt. The V-Neck and rolled sleeves are super cute. The length is not too long, which I like. The only thing that bothers me is that the pocket flaps open, there's a little too much material. I will probably add a stitch so that it doesn't flap open as much. It would be better if it didn't have the pocket, or it was a tighter opening on the pocket. It's a good quality shirt.
This was my first time shopping with this store and I was so impressed! The employees are super friendly, and I got exactly what I ordered at a great price. I will definitely be shopping with them again!