- Because dogs are creatures of habit, they can help you keep up your weekly runs. Once your pup gets into the routine of a morning run, she won't let you wimp out if it's drizzling, or you're just feeling glum.
- It's almost as if stand-up paddleboards were designed for canine co-pilots: Dogs of all sizes can ride on the nose, while you get a killer ab workout. Pick an ultra-calm day on a lake or bay for your first excursion together, so your pup can develop his sea legs.
- You can also take your dog out for a spin in a sit-on-top kayak. Smaller breeds may perch up front, while larger dogs might feel safer closer to your feet. Teach your buddy to get in and out of the kayak on land first, then practice in the shallow water close to shore. The trick is to keep the first few outings relaxed and fun and stick to inlets and slow-moving rivers without too much boat traffic.
- Biking is perfect for dogs with tons of energy. Meanwhile, you're getting a great workout, cycling can torch 500-plus calories per hour, and building your leg muscles.
- You throw the ball and your pup goes bounding after it. While he's retrieving, bust out some muscle-building moves like crunches, lunges, squats, and more—until you're both panting and worn out.
- Believe it or not, some dogs love soccer—especially herding breeds like Border Collies and Australian Shepherds. Pet brands sell soccer-style balls (resistant to sharp teeth) in different sizes. Once your boy learns to "kick" or "dribble" with his nose or paws, get your heart rates up with keep-away, or by punting the ball and racing for it.
Lovely blouse thanks !
Love love love them!!
OMG! My favorite MonoB outfit (and I have a LOT of MonoB in my closet)! I can’t love this enough and I got both pieces on sale! I’ll shop Fitness Fashions more often! THANKS SO MUCH!
Leggings fit great. I’m not having to pull them up all day like I do for other pairs that I have. I love the extra pockets on the side
Very comfortable, great quality
Lovely for after class
Last Chance! Onzie Hot Yoga Moon Graphic Leggings For Yoga And Workout - 229
Mono B Seamless Hybrid Pocket Legging APH3042
I love these leggings! They are comfortable and great colors!! Great price too!!
I’ve been looking for the perfect sports bra when marathon training and this hit the mark for full coverage, comfortable material, and no chafing!