- Because dogs are creatures of habit, they can help you keep up your weekly runs. Once your pup gets into the routine of a morning run, she won't let you wimp out if it's drizzling, or you're just feeling glum.
- It's almost as if stand-up paddleboards were designed for canine co-pilots: Dogs of all sizes can ride on the nose, while you get a killer ab workout. Pick an ultra-calm day on a lake or bay for your first excursion together, so your pup can develop his sea legs.
- You can also take your dog out for a spin in a sit-on-top kayak. Smaller breeds may perch up front, while larger dogs might feel safer closer to your feet. Teach your buddy to get in and out of the kayak on land first, then practice in the shallow water close to shore. The trick is to keep the first few outings relaxed and fun and stick to inlets and slow-moving rivers without too much boat traffic.
- Biking is perfect for dogs with tons of energy. Meanwhile, you're getting a great workout, cycling can torch 500-plus calories per hour, and building your leg muscles.
- You throw the ball and your pup goes bounding after it. While he's retrieving, bust out some muscle-building moves like crunches, lunges, squats, and more—until you're both panting and worn out.
- Believe it or not, some dogs love soccer—especially herding breeds like Border Collies and Australian Shepherds. Pet brands sell soccer-style balls (resistant to sharp teeth) in different sizes. Once your boy learns to "kick" or "dribble" with his nose or paws, get your heart rates up with keep-away, or by punting the ball and racing for it.
This cover up is perfect for around the house. It is super soft and comfortable. It does shed a little at first, but I love it.
its really nice
Love it.. comfortable and styling
One mask is full size and can accommodate a filter, the other cannot. Seems odd.
Cooling fabric with a not-too-compressive fit make these super comfortable to wear. They pass the squat test with no seeing through them.
Buy with confidence!
flattering and so comfy! can't imagine wearing anything else in the hot room!
I had those pants before and those are to die for- light fabric, very durable, perfect fit. Love those on my yoga sessions and just basically everywhere.
I love the fit of this T-Shirt. The V-Neck and rolled sleeves are super cute. The length is not too long, which I like. The only thing that bothers me is that the pocket flaps open, there's a little too much material. I will probably add a stitch so that it doesn't flap open as much. It would be better if it didn't have the pocket, or it was a tighter opening on the pocket. It's a good quality shirt.
This was my first time shopping with this store and I was so impressed! The employees are super friendly, and I got exactly what I ordered at a great price. I will definitely be shopping with them again!