- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 1/2 cups cubed, peeled butternut squash (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 7 cups fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice or other short-grain rice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese or pecorino Romano cheese
Very slimming. Very comfortable. Many compliments
These are my favorite! The are so soft. Please I hope you can get more.
Top is sexy and functional!
I love these Onzie bike shorts. They're comfortable and supportive with a really flattering fit. I wear them for both working out - and just walking down the street. Highly recommended.
Final Sale! Onzie Cropped Boot Cut 2089
I bought a number of sale items and love them all!
My go-to pants-always get compliments
I bought these on a whim - I love them. They are super cute and very fashionable. I wanted something in a nuetral shade that would go with everything, and they do, and are stylish. Dress em up or down, they offer a great look. Thank you Fitness Fashions.
Cute glossy leggings, but the slim cut has limited stretch.
My second pair of the Lavender Cobra leggings just arrived - these are special and a must have; beautiful lavender color, fabulous cobra pattern, and Onzie design and quality. Thank you Fitness Fashions for carrying the most comprehensive collection of Onzie leggings!!