- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 1/2 cups cubed, peeled butternut squash (about 2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 7 cups fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice or other short-grain rice
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese or pecorino Romano cheese
This cover up is perfect for around the house. It is super soft and comfortable. It does shed a little at first, but I love it.
its really nice
Love it.. comfortable and styling
One mask is full size and can accommodate a filter, the other cannot. Seems odd.
Cooling fabric with a not-too-compressive fit make these super comfortable to wear. They pass the squat test with no seeing through them.
Buy with confidence!
flattering and so comfy! can't imagine wearing anything else in the hot room!
I had those pants before and those are to die for- light fabric, very durable, perfect fit. Love those on my yoga sessions and just basically everywhere.
I love the fit of this T-Shirt. The V-Neck and rolled sleeves are super cute. The length is not too long, which I like. The only thing that bothers me is that the pocket flaps open, there's a little too much material. I will probably add a stitch so that it doesn't flap open as much. It would be better if it didn't have the pocket, or it was a tighter opening on the pocket. It's a good quality shirt.
This was my first time shopping with this store and I was so impressed! The employees are super friendly, and I got exactly what I ordered at a great price. I will definitely be shopping with them again!