- Even though they don't seem like a lot, appetizers and snacks add up. Keep track of what you eat, even if it seems small.
- Don't spend too much time at the buffet, take a little food at a time and stop when you feel full.
- Desserts have a lot of calories, usually more than you think, so stop yourself from eating that second slice of pie.
- Plan a workout for the morning after big meals, that way you can eat without feeling too guilty and can burn off calories quickly.
- If you'll be cooking or baking this holiday season, don't snack on the ingredients. Your body will thank you for not eating all that extra food.
- Even though it's just as important the rest of the year, drink lots of water during these cold, calorie filled months. It will help keep you full and of course, healthy.
Bought an ‘S’; great fit (more fitting); great colours. Looks great with/without shorts on. “Extra” protection in front to prevent accidental exposure when wet.
Wish there were more colours/designs (bought 2 basic colours)
Love the dress and great service!
Aratta Silent Journey My Beauty Topper Kimono
Received the item quicker than expected.
Final Sale! Osheka Long Contrast Tunic 2901C formally One Step Ahead
Vintage Havana/Ocean Drive BurnOut Hoodie OD1478
Love the prints, and love that there isn't just S, M, L but also a S/M
Mono B Ribbed Seamless Leggings APH3126
It is rare and fashionable.
Cute and comfy, love the shorty cut