- As soon as you arrive at your Thanksgiving celebration, announce that you plan to take a walk after the meal. Most likely, some of your family and friends will want to join you. Once you get a few people on board, it'll be tough to bail out.
- Instead of sampling each and every appetizer before dinner, walk around and catch up with family and friends.
- Plan a workout for the next day, you'll burn off the extra calories and you won't have to fell so guilty about having a slice of pie.
- Offer to help clean up, your host will appreciate the gesture, and you'll separate yourself from the food, which may prevent you from getting another helping of dessert.
- Many people treat Thanksgiving as an "eat until you're stuffed" holiday. Keep your portions small, and stop eating when you're full.
I love these pants it fits well with the matching top I got too. Mono B rocks and they keep just getting better and better. Keep up the great work.
Great pair of leggings love the look very comfortable true to size came in a timely manner !
I love these leggings super comfortable, unique look
Onzie Flow Sacred Bra 3805 and Plus
These leggings are super cute and comfortable. They have just the right amount of compression and stretch that I like. Great price too!
Bought an ‘S’; great fit (more fitting); great colours. Looks great with/without shorts on. “Extra” protection in front to prevent accidental exposure when wet.
Wish there were more colours/designs (bought 2 basic colours)
Love the dress and great service!
Aratta Silent Journey My Beauty Topper Kimono
Received the item quicker than expected.
Final Sale! Osheka Long Contrast Tunic 2901C formally One Step Ahead