- Always accentuate your smallest part by pairing your more generously cut pieces with snugger ones. Balance a wide leg pants with a fitted shirt or a miniskirt with a longer top.
- Jackets that are hip-length with tailored lines will look sleek; ones that are too baggy or that pull . Tapered jackets will always whittle your waist.
- The tailored cut of a pencil skirt makes all bodies look sleek.
- Wider belts instead of skinny ones will actually make you look smaller.
- Prints aren’t as slimming as solid colors, but you can make them work for you by playing up their camouflaging features.
- You’ll look slimmer if your top and bottom meet just below the waist.
Lovely blouse thanks !
Love love love them!!
OMG! My favorite MonoB outfit (and I have a LOT of MonoB in my closet)! I can’t love this enough and I got both pieces on sale! I’ll shop Fitness Fashions more often! THANKS SO MUCH!
Leggings fit great. I’m not having to pull them up all day like I do for other pairs that I have. I love the extra pockets on the side
Very comfortable, great quality
Lovely for after class
Last Chance! Onzie Hot Yoga Moon Graphic Leggings For Yoga And Workout - 229
Mono B Seamless Hybrid Pocket Legging APH3042
I love these leggings! They are comfortable and great colors!! Great price too!!
I’ve been looking for the perfect sports bra when marathon training and this hit the mark for full coverage, comfortable material, and no chafing!