- Always accentuate your smallest part by pairing your more generously cut pieces with snugger ones. Balance a wide leg pants with a fitted shirt or a miniskirt with a longer top.
- Jackets that are hip-length with tailored lines will look sleek; ones that are too baggy or that pull . Tapered jackets will always whittle your waist.
- The tailored cut of a pencil skirt makes all bodies look sleek.
- Wider belts instead of skinny ones will actually make you look smaller.
- Prints aren’t as slimming as solid colors, but you can make them work for you by playing up their camouflaging features.
- You’ll look slimmer if your top and bottom meet just below the waist.
This cover up is perfect for around the house. It is super soft and comfortable. It does shed a little at first, but I love it.
its really nice
Love it.. comfortable and styling
One mask is full size and can accommodate a filter, the other cannot. Seems odd.
Cooling fabric with a not-too-compressive fit make these super comfortable to wear. They pass the squat test with no seeing through them.
Buy with confidence!
flattering and so comfy! can't imagine wearing anything else in the hot room!
I had those pants before and those are to die for- light fabric, very durable, perfect fit. Love those on my yoga sessions and just basically everywhere.
I love the fit of this T-Shirt. The V-Neck and rolled sleeves are super cute. The length is not too long, which I like. The only thing that bothers me is that the pocket flaps open, there's a little too much material. I will probably add a stitch so that it doesn't flap open as much. It would be better if it didn't have the pocket, or it was a tighter opening on the pocket. It's a good quality shirt.
This was my first time shopping with this store and I was so impressed! The employees are super friendly, and I got exactly what I ordered at a great price. I will definitely be shopping with them again!