- Shorts are perfect for sweaty runs, but not for yoga class. You want to feel confident that you're completely covered when doing poses where you're bending forward or sticking your leg in the air. Go for fitted cropped or full-length leggings.
- Check your pants for holes in the crotch or thinning material. Also avoid light-colored bottoms as these tend to be see-through no matter how thick the fabric is.
- T-shirts are a definite no-no as they'll just end up falling over your head. And loose tanks might be distracting as well, especially if you're not into letting your belly show.
- Some tops seem like they fit while you're walking around, but they just don't support your breasts once you start moving.
- White or light-colored tops are also risky, especially if you know you get pretty sweaty.
- Although cotton does breathe well, it also gets heavy when wet and doesn't dry quickly.
Very slimming. Very comfortable. Many compliments
These are my favorite! The are so soft. Please I hope you can get more.
Top is sexy and functional!
I love these Onzie bike shorts. They're comfortable and supportive with a really flattering fit. I wear them for both working out - and just walking down the street. Highly recommended.
Final Sale! Onzie Cropped Boot Cut 2089
I bought a number of sale items and love them all!
My go-to pants-always get compliments
I bought these on a whim - I love them. They are super cute and very fashionable. I wanted something in a nuetral shade that would go with everything, and they do, and are stylish. Dress em up or down, they offer a great look. Thank you Fitness Fashions.
Cute glossy leggings, but the slim cut has limited stretch.
My second pair of the Lavender Cobra leggings just arrived - these are special and a must have; beautiful lavender color, fabulous cobra pattern, and Onzie design and quality. Thank you Fitness Fashions for carrying the most comprehensive collection of Onzie leggings!!