- You should be having proteins and carbohydrates in considerable amounts in order to maintain a healthy diet.
- Beef and pork should not be eaten profusely as they contain a considerable amount of fat. For protein intake, one can have fish or sushi for lunch or eggs. Again, eggs should be boiled or water poached and not fried.
- Cheese should be avoided. And one should have at least one glass of milk or a cup of yoghurt every day.
- For better results you should have salads for lunch.
- Do not skip Breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day.
- Skip the dinner or have a light dinner.
- For lunch, you should not have a whole lot amount of food.
- Do not have munchies whenever you want. You should not have ice creams in larger quantities as well.
- Fruits should be added to your diet as well.
- Vegetables are a must in order to maintain a proper diet which enriches your body with a lot of vitamins.
- In case of meat, you can have chicken to avoid unnecessary fats. But a lot of oil should not be used while cooking it. Baked chicken with veggies is a savior for people who try to maintain a proper and healthy diet.
- For dinners, you may have clear soup or tomato soup. And in case, if that does not work, you may have chicken stew and bread.
- Again, you should have brown bread.
- When you are feeling hungry, you can have some juice as they help in increasing stamina and act as energy boosters as well.
- Do not have much dessert as they contain additional sugars which may increase your weight instead of decreasing it.
Love it if it fits well and great price!
I loved everything! For is great
They fit well even tho I am petite, 5'0"
I love Onzie! Especially the bike shorts.
Everything was perfect, and fast shipping!
great fit & comfortable
Such good deals and such a helpful staff!!!
Love these, they are so comfortable and wash well.
Onzie has such great tops- different, confortable and fun