- A cold glass of lemonade or sweetened ice tea can clock in at over 100 calories. So stick to water or diluted fruit juice this summer.
- Beware the umbrella drinks. A piña colada or Long Island iced tea can be between 600 to 800 calories For lower-calorie alternatives, mix clear liquor with a calorie-free beverage.
- A beef burger topped with cheese contains saturated fat along with high levels of calories and sodium. Instead, top the burger with a fresh tomato slice, and have a piece of corn on the side instead of a processed bun.
- When it comes to ice cream, the simpler the healthier. Avoiding mix-ins and toppings will save you empty calories, and your ice cream will be just as delicious.
- Don't be fooled by frozen yogurt, it often has tons of added sugar, and more calories than ice cream.
- Keep fruit salad fresh, as many included syrup soaked fruit, marshmallows, and whipped cream.
- When you want a food that's low calorie, salad's a great option. But avoid pasta salads, heavy dressings and high calorie toppings.
Fabulous leggings, speedy delivery!!
Order with confidence
Super Fast Shipping. Items Exactly As Described. Thank you!!
Fantastic, comfy dress, with a hint to sexy. I wore it on vacation in Florida, but it would be great post yoga or running errands, or as a beach cover up. Very versatile.
Yogi Wide Leg Rollover Linen Pants Black
Onzie Yoga Ribbed Bandeau 3839
Love love onzie ❤️ great deals, tons of selection, fantastic, personal customer service. Gonna get some more stuff!
Gorgeous leggings, as described
This is a great site for fitness clothing and even better, their customer service is fantastic. I've placed many orders over the past six months and have been so pleased with the entire experience. I recently had a sizing issue with an order I placed and they couldn't have been more helpful or more responsive. Great site with great service!!