- A cold glass of lemonade or sweetened ice tea can clock in at over 100 calories. So stick to water or diluted fruit juice this summer.
- Beware the umbrella drinks. A piña colada or Long Island iced tea can be between 600 to 800 calories For lower-calorie alternatives, mix clear liquor with a calorie-free beverage.
- A beef burger topped with cheese contains saturated fat along with high levels of calories and sodium. Instead, top the burger with a fresh tomato slice, and have a piece of corn on the side instead of a processed bun.
- When it comes to ice cream, the simpler the healthier. Avoiding mix-ins and toppings will save you empty calories, and your ice cream will be just as delicious.
- Don't be fooled by frozen yogurt, it often has tons of added sugar, and more calories than ice cream.
- Keep fruit salad fresh, as many included syrup soaked fruit, marshmallows, and whipped cream.
- When you want a food that's low calorie, salad's a great option. But avoid pasta salads, heavy dressings and high calorie toppings.
Onzie Flow Sacred Bra 3805 and Plus
These leggings are super cute and comfortable. They have just the right amount of compression and stretch that I like. Great price too!
Bought an ‘S’; great fit (more fitting); great colours. Looks great with/without shorts on. “Extra” protection in front to prevent accidental exposure when wet.
Wish there were more colours/designs (bought 2 basic colours)
Love the dress and great service!
Aratta Silent Journey My Beauty Topper Kimono
Received the item quicker than expected.
Final Sale! Osheka Long Contrast Tunic 2901C formally One Step Ahead
Vintage Havana/Ocean Drive BurnOut Hoodie OD1478
Love the prints, and love that there isn't just S, M, L but also a S/M
Mono B Ribbed Seamless Leggings APH3126