Ingredients for four servings
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 4 (8-inch) spinach tortillas
- 1/2 cup chopped bottled roasted red bell peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Combine cheese and mint in bowl.
2. Wrap tortillas in paper towel. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds.
3. Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cheese mixture.
4. Divide peppers evenly among tortillas; sprinkle with salt.
5. Roll up tortillas; wrap each tightly in plastic wrap, twisting ends to secure.
6. Chill 1 hour. Unwrap tortillas.
7. Cut each wrap into 4 pieces, cutting one end of each piece diagonally and one end straight across so the piece can stand on end