- Scale Pose: Sit at the edge of your chair, press your hands down on either side of your hips and raise your legs and butt up off the seat. Engage your deep abdominal muscles and keep the tops of your shoulders down; hold for 3 to 5 breaths. Lower and repeat 2 more times.
- High Altar Pose: Inhale and lift your arms; clasp your hands and invert your palms. Lean to your left. Hold for 5 to 8 breaths, then switch sides.
- Twist: Turn to your left. Use your left hand on the back of the chair to deepen the twist. Hold for 5 to 8 breaths, then twist to the other side.
- Cow Face Arms: Bring your left arm behind your back and right arm behind your head. Clasp fingers if you can. Hold for 5 to 8 breaths; switch sides.
- Ankle to Knee: Place your left foot on your right knee, letting left knee drop open. Keep your back straight; lean forward to stretch deeper. After 5 to 8 breaths, switch sides.
Onzie Flow Sacred Bra 3805 and Plus
These leggings are super cute and comfortable. They have just the right amount of compression and stretch that I like. Great price too!
Bought an ‘S’; great fit (more fitting); great colours. Looks great with/without shorts on. “Extra” protection in front to prevent accidental exposure when wet.
Wish there were more colours/designs (bought 2 basic colours)
Love the dress and great service!
Aratta Silent Journey My Beauty Topper Kimono
Received the item quicker than expected.
Final Sale! Osheka Long Contrast Tunic 2901C formally One Step Ahead
Vintage Havana/Ocean Drive BurnOut Hoodie OD1478
Love the prints, and love that there isn't just S, M, L but also a S/M
Mono B Ribbed Seamless Leggings APH3126