- Scale Pose: Sit at the edge of your chair, press your hands down on either side of your hips and raise your legs and butt up off the seat. Engage your deep abdominal muscles and keep the tops of your shoulders down; hold for 3 to 5 breaths. Lower and repeat 2 more times.
- High Altar Pose: Inhale and lift your arms; clasp your hands and invert your palms. Lean to your left. Hold for 5 to 8 breaths, then switch sides.
- Twist: Turn to your left. Use your left hand on the back of the chair to deepen the twist. Hold for 5 to 8 breaths, then twist to the other side.
- Cow Face Arms: Bring your left arm behind your back and right arm behind your head. Clasp fingers if you can. Hold for 5 to 8 breaths; switch sides.
- Ankle to Knee: Place your left foot on your right knee, letting left knee drop open. Keep your back straight; lean forward to stretch deeper. After 5 to 8 breaths, switch sides.
love love love these pants. i have been wearing them about 30 years now! they last and last
Onzie High Rise Bike Shorts 2225
Excellent for hot yoga
Items arrived fast
Lots of nice compliments from fellow yogees
Fits perfectly / true to size. Good quality.
HAS A PANEL IN THE CROTCH so the world is left guessing whether or not you're circumcised.
This is an unusual print that really makes a fashion statement. It looks great with salmon-colored sneakers.
was happy to find these at such a good price since they are not easily available anymore.very fast shipping too
Great customer service
Great top for Gyro work. Another great experience with Fitness Fashion's customer service also!
These are fun colors. Love wearing them for spin workouts. Get lots of compliments!