- Skipping your workout to save energy actually works against you. Regular exercise boosts strength and endurance, helps make your cardiovascular system run more efficiently, and delivers oxygen and nutrients to your tissues.
- Being even slightly dehydrated takes a toll on energy levels, says. Dehydration causes a reduction in blood volume, which makes the blood thicker. This requires your heart to pump less efficiently, reducing the speed at which oxygen and nutrients reach your muscles and organs.
- When you wake up in the morning, you need to refuel with breakfast. Skip it, and you'll feel sluggish.
- Constant blood sugar spikes followed by sharp drops cause fatigue over the course of the day. Keep blood sugar steady by having a lean protein along with a whole grain at every meal.
- Starting your morning with caffeine is no big deal—but using caffeine improperly can seriously disrupt your sleep-wake cycle. Consuming caffeine even six hours before bed affects sleep, so cut yourself off by mid-afternoon.
- A glass of wine sounds like a good way to unwind before falling asleep, but it can easily backfire. Alcohol creates a rebound effect as it's metabolized, which creates an abrupt surge in the adrenaline system, he says. This is why you're more likely to wake up in the middle of the night after you've been drinking.
This cover up is perfect for around the house. It is super soft and comfortable. It does shed a little at first, but I love it.
its really nice
Love it.. comfortable and styling
One mask is full size and can accommodate a filter, the other cannot. Seems odd.
Cooling fabric with a not-too-compressive fit make these super comfortable to wear. They pass the squat test with no seeing through them.
Buy with confidence!
flattering and so comfy! can't imagine wearing anything else in the hot room!
I had those pants before and those are to die for- light fabric, very durable, perfect fit. Love those on my yoga sessions and just basically everywhere.
I love the fit of this T-Shirt. The V-Neck and rolled sleeves are super cute. The length is not too long, which I like. The only thing that bothers me is that the pocket flaps open, there's a little too much material. I will probably add a stitch so that it doesn't flap open as much. It would be better if it didn't have the pocket, or it was a tighter opening on the pocket. It's a good quality shirt.
This was my first time shopping with this store and I was so impressed! The employees are super friendly, and I got exactly what I ordered at a great price. I will definitely be shopping with them again!